Thursday 5 January 2012

ABC's....... My personal ABC's of hair, makeup and the likes..........

Today's post is brought to you by the letter “B”

“B” is for Brushes: Brushes can save you time and product, simple as. My brush collection is growing at the moment as I gave in the hype about the real techniques brushes, I got two sets out of the money I got from my mam for Christmas. I got the starter pack, the core collection and the stippling brush which comes on it own. I have to say I do love them and think I have to get more. The only thing is they are allot smaller then they looked when I seen people using them on You Tube, maybe i just have a big face? I don’t no.

 Here a picture of all the brushes I own. They inclued the real techniques, NYX, Jemma Kidd, E.L.F and Ecotools. I swap and chosse which ones I use on a daily basis, which ever one is clean I'll use.

Tomorrow we will explore the letter "C"..........

Please comment below each day of the ABC's with your fave product of the day letter.
Peace Out Ladies,xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment