Tuesday 3 January 2012

My NYX romance turned sour........

20% off all products! 20%. I couldn't help myself as I looked at with NYX website. So excited, I thought about "what I needed" really NEEDED. I settled on three blushers and a 10pecie lip gloss set i had been eyeing up for a while.


 Two cream, one powered! the cream ones are in CB09-Orange and CB08-Hot pink, both beautifully pigmented and creamy, they are on my hand now were i swatched them and they are non-dry and blend fabulously!! the power blush is beautiful to, its in PB08 cinnamon, it a beautiful Orange colour! Orange is my new obsession!

Orange
Hot pink

Cinnamon







In order- Orange/cb09-Hot Pink/cb08-Cinnamon/pb08







 Then I got to my lip gloss set, 10 of them for €12 , cant go wrong for that price, can you?? don't get me wrong, i love NYX, have for about 2 years now! and every time I order from them I'm truly happy, total happy. but this time? no love for the lip glosses, they have no labels, not even a colour sticker at the bottom, they look cheap, really really cheap and I know for €12 I shouldn't really be giving out about the packaging but then i opened them! They are like water dripping out onto my hand, SO disappointing! It was like getting to the end of a lovely cup of tea and finding the milk has gone sour.



 My advise? Do order from NYX but stay away from these lip gloss sets! there are two on their website. I might give them to my 4 year old to use on her dolls, because i wont be using them on my lips.


Peace Out ladies,xxx
 







No comments:

Post a Comment