Tuesday 3 January 2012

Falling in love with Taj Mahal.......

It was love at first sight..........

I fell head over heals...........

I thought I would never have you........

Now your mine...........


This is how I felt when I first seen NARS Taj Mahal. A beautiful, amazing, breathe taking blush. Call me crazy but when I seen this burnt orange blush I had to have it, so I enlisted the help of my ever so helpful boyfriend. At €30 it was a big invest so I decide to ask him for it for Christmas and he actually got it, well done sir.

It is very pigmented and has pretty gold shimmer though out it. You only need a little bit for a day look and then you can built it up for a evening look or a more dramatic look.




Here is two pictures of the packaging and product.

yummmmmy





It looks very red in this picture and you can't see any of the gold
Better in real life











.

No comments:

Post a Comment