Thursday 5 January 2012

Pretty simple nails......

Painted my nails today. Purple is defiantly my fave colour to paint my nails.

I used Catrice Cosmetics-Ultimate nail lacquer in 130-Lucky in lilac. I used beauty secrets base coat to protect my nails from staining and finished off with a matte top coat. I'm really loving the matte topcoats at the moment, something different without spending hours doing your nails.

After the base coat dried I did two coats of the Lucky in lilac and waited about 10/15 Min's and then put the matte top coat on.

I really can not give a review on nail polishes simply because it just doesn't last more then 2/3 days on me. As a hairdresser my hand are always in and out of water and the polish just doesn't last. :(

Before matte top coat

After matte top coat

Products used
What your go to colour for nails?? Are you a fan of matte topcoats?? Let me know in the comments or email me girlwiththepinkhair1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment